ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for someone who wants to be part of our sales team and have an immediate impact on growing our business in addition to putting your professional selling career on the fast track. Our Sales Development Representatives are on the front lines of our efforts to share with the world our products.
Duties in Detail
- Prospecting new business with creative, compelling and break-through-the noise tactics and strategies.
- Delivering authentic, compelling and persuasive conversations that result in qualified opportunities for our Account Executive team.
- Mastering our very own RingDNA technology, thereby making your job easier and also ensuring you’re an ace at describing it to others you’re talking to.
- A minimum of 6 months of sales experience in an outbound role where you were proactively researching, qualifying and contacting leads to secure appointments.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS organization.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have a growth mindset. You’re open and eager to learn and get better in all things.
- You embody a “never say never” positive attitude and are fearless and determined in your pursuit of your passions and goals.