GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
At GoGuardian, we have SDRs & BDRs. The SDR team handles all inbound inquiries into GoGuardian. Our role is to be the first human impression to all interested parties and we are focused on enhancing the buying experience for every GoGuardian prospect while maximizing opportunities for revenue. We are a small but mighty team and our KPIs focus on leads that you successfully contact, leads that you successfully book to have a meeting/demo with an Account Executive, meetings that you book that become opportunities to sell, and speed to contact with our prospects.
What You'll Do
- Own a funnel of inbound inquiries, evaluated monthly
- Contact (phone & email) these leads and qualify them as eligible to purchase GoGuardian
- Post-qualification - book meetings for Account Executives with prospects
- Review your metrics daily through Salesforce dashboards & reports and ensure that you are meeting/exceeding expectations
- Learn our sales philosophies, processes, key focuses, and strategies
- Consistently participate in professional development through trainings, book clubs, and practice
- Learn the ins & outs of GoGuardian, including how the software works, what our differentiators are from our competitors, our mission & vision, etc.
Who You Are
- Ferociously organized and diligent with reports
- Competitive & driven to win
- Incredibly friendly & happy
- Eager to learn about sales and willing to leave your ego at the door
- Someone that when something goes wrong - you act to fix it
- Ready to learn skills that will benefit you for the rest of your life, personally & professionally
- College Degree Preferred
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Weekly yoga classes and guided aromatherapy meditation
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.