UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. This innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 120+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, FrontRunners on Software Advice, and CMMS Leader on IDC MarketScape.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following States:
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Florida, & Hawaii
As an SDR, you will be the first point of contact for businesses that are interested in UpKeep, you will engage potential customers in a timely manner with the goal of turning leads into opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Establish a genuine connection (via phone and email) and learn all about the potential customer and their business
- Identify how UpKeep's maintenance management SaaS solution can improve their operations and achieve their goals
- Using a consultative and problem-solving approach, stimulate additional interest in UpKeep
- Focus on the value UpKeep can provide, such as improving team productivity and increasing operational efficiency
- As a product expert, answer all questions with honesty, professionalism, and empathy
- Constantly improve your call strategies, messaging tactics, and pipeline management skills
- Maintain accurate customer records in Salesforce.com
Who you are:
- A strong desire to continue a career in sales, marketing, or business development
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, and competitive startup environment
- Comfortable with high-volume calling
- Genuinely care about helping people/customers
- Team player always willing to share knowledge and help out new SDRs
- Demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication
- Coachable and love to learn new things
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors solve problems for thousands of businesses around the world. Our Asset Operations Management solutions, coupled with powerful cloud ecosystems, empower maintenance and facilities teams to achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.