We're an LA-based tech startup looking for a full-time Sales Development Rep to join our growing team in Westwood, CA.
What does an SDR do at UpKeep?
- As the first point of contact for businesses that are interested in UpKeep, you will engage potential customers in a timely manner with the goal of turning a warm inbound lead into a sales qualified opportunity!
How will you do this?
- Establish a genuine connection (via phone and email) and learn all about the potential customer and their business
- Identify how UpKeep's maintenance management software (CMMS SaaS) can improve their operations and achieve their goals
- Using a consultative and problem-solving approach, stimulate additional interest in UpKeep
- Focus on the value UpKeep can provide, such as improving team productivity and increasing operational efficiency
- As a product expert, answer all questions with honesty, professionalism, and empathy
- Constantly improve your call strategies, messaging tactics, and pipeline management skills
- Maintain accurate customer records in Salesforce.com
To excel in this role, you should:
- Have a strong desire to pursue (or continue) a career in software / SaaS sales
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, and competitive startup environment
- Genuinely care about helping people/customers
- Always be team player always willing to share knowledge and help out new SDRs
- Demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication
- Be coachable and love to learn new things
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first
We take the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology. Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance requests and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the best Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
We currently employ 70 amazing people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users achieve their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter). Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
UpKeep is the #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd, #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, and #1 for Usability by Software Advice.
Check us out at: https://www.onupkeep.com
Interested in our company culture? https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep_company_culture/
Learn about our hiring process: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.