Sales Development Representative
We are hiring for our Sales Development team to help us grow! We are expanding our group of high achievers who are excited about the opportunity to speak with commercial real estate brokers and help position the CREXi platform as the best solution for their business. The Sales Development Role is responsible for acquiring new customers and further developing relationships with existing customers in their market.
Applicants should be curious, coachable, adaptable, positive, goal-oriented, creative and possess the ability to think outside of the box, passionate, active listeners, resilient, articulate and able to communicate concisely, competitive (mostly against themselves), and hard working.
COMPENSATION: competitive salary + commission + equity package + amazing culture and team. The opportunity to enjoy where you work.
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the most active marketplace and the platform has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 200,000 commercial listings totaling more than $800 billion in property value.
- Positive and team-centric attitude
- Strong work-ethic
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to enjoy the grind
- Willingness to receive constructive-criticism and improve
- Ability to develop and explore fullest potential – you will be expected to grow
- Ability to meet and exceed established KPI’s (calls, emails, etc.)
- Commercial Real Estate background or work-experience (preferred, not required)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Prospect and find potential clients that meet the ICP within the market
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Nurture the initial stages of a sales process
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails to present the CREXi solution
- Schedule meetings or calls between potential clients and Account Executives
- Utilize technologies such as Salesforce.com, Outreach, Zoom, RingCentral, Jira, and more