Sales Development Representative at ringDNA
Who We Are
We’re a fast-growing, nimble sales team, where you’ll have an immediate impact on growing our business in addition to putting your professional selling career on the fast track. RingDNA’s Sales Development Representatives are on the front lines of our efforts to share with the world what companies like HPE, Looker and Twilio have already discovered.
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting new business with creative, compelling and break-through-the noise tactics and strategies.
- Delivering authentic, compelling and persuasive conversations that result in qualified opportunities for our Account Executive team.
- Mastering our very own RingDNA technology, thereby making your job easier and also ensuring you’re an ace at describing it to others you’re talking to.
Who You Are
- A minimum of 6 months of sales experience in an outbound role where you were proactively researching, qualifying and contacting leads to secure appointments.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS organization.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have a growth mindset. You’re open and eager to learn and get better in all things.
- You embody a “never say never” positive attitude and are fearless and determined in your pursuit of your passions and goals.
ringDNA is a sales experience platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more.
Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital.
ringDNA was named one of the "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. Named Best Company Leadership, Best CEO and Best Company for Professional Development by Comparably and USA Today.