Sales Development Representative at UpKeep Technologies
We are a tight-knit tech startup looking to hire a full-time Sales Development Representative to join our growing team here in beautiful Westwood, CA (our Los Angeles HQ near UCLA).
UpKeep is backed by Y Combinator, and some of the top VC’s in the world! We've also just been named one of Built in LA's 'Top Places to Work'! UpKeep is creating a modern, intuitive, and efficient maintenance management system that is proven to simplify the maintenance workflow process. Our CMMS is mobile-first, collaborative, and rated #1 in ease of use by Capterra!
We offer top-notch benefits such as company equity, unlimited PTO, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We don't believe in strict policies or rigid structures. As a startup, we're flexible, agile, and love to learn!
The UpKeep SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with UpKeep you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
What you'll do:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel UpKeep’s growth with inbound leads.
- Engage prospects via phone, email, and other channels to understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for UpKeep to solve them.
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Reach out to all inbound leads within the first 5 minutes.
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads).
- Maintain accurate Salesforce records.
To excel in this role, you should:
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in SaaS sales
- Passionate about changing people’s lives and help them in their day to day
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment
- Make others around you better while achieving your own goals
- Competitive in nature and enjoy being the best in class
- Be innately and insatiably curious
- Be coachable and strive for a better version of yourself yesterday
- Be a team player and willing to put your teammates on your back
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication
To REALLY stand out, you have experience in:
- SaaS / B2B sales
Learn more about our hiring process here: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]