Job Description: SDR (Product Advisor)
At Weavy, the SDR is responsible for outreach to prospects and setting product demos for our Senior Product Owners/Account Executives. You will be paired with one of our Senior Product Owners and you will be working with contact lists from our lead generation services as well as your own outreach to engage prospective customers. You will lead prospects through product discovery calls and set up product demonstrations with our Senior Product Owners. This position requires a high volume of outbound phone calling, cold emailing, and prospecting on LinkedIn and other channels.
We have room right now for two more talented and highly motivated Sales Development Representatives to join our current team. We refer to our SDR’s internally as Product Advisors because we are a consultative sale product.
Weavy is a software development company that has created a complete turnkey collaboration SDK and API that lets developers instantly add Microsoft Teams, Conversational Bots, Instant Messaging, Zoom Meetings, Tasks, Document Collaboration, Office 365, and Secure File Sharing to their applications. And we have much more on our roadmap! See the potential?
Our current client base includes among others, NATO (yes, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization) and one of the world’s largest insurance companies. We sell to other software developers and enterprise software development teams. The remote work trend, heightened by COVID-19 restrictions, has created the perfect scenario to rapidly expand our market penetration.
- Identifying target customers through own self-directed research
- Handling the daily incoming leads from lead generation sources
- Contacting new leads using email, LinkedIn, phone, and other methods
- Crafting quality and creative messages and phone calls (don’t worry, we have great templates)
- Handling incoming requests generated by our marketing efforts
- Securing and scheduling demos for Senior Product Owners
- Keeping up with the daily tasks and following sales contact cadences
- Use and keep updated our HubSpot sales tracking systems
- Achieving your outreach quotas for the quarter.
- Bachelor's degree/college education required
- Preferably at least 1 year of Outbound SDR experience in B2B SaaS
- Ability to quickly learn and articulate the value of complex software products
- Track record of building a prospecting pipeline and delivering qualified leads
- Great communication and written skills
- Exceptional listening and empathy skills
- Detail orientation in writing and presentation
- A positive and professional phone presence, comfortable with cold-calling
- A-player with a drive to succeed and win, and continually exceed measurable objectives
- A self-starter approach, a "growth mindset," self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature, able to stay motivated and organized working from home
- Commitment to building a high-growth company
- Keen to learn and understand 'enough' technical product knowledge
- Analytical, data-driven thinker and methodical/process-driven in your sales approach
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: We are an international company. Our programming team is located in Malmo, Sweden, with most of our sales and marketing located in Los Angeles. Our US office was located in Venice, California, until March 2020, when our US operations transitioned to 100% remote because of Covid-19.
- Work schedule: You will be working remotely at your home office for at least the next 12-18 months. This is a full 8-hour per day schedule but flex-time is available. One of our sales team just spent a month working from Hawaii. That's pretty flexible. Right?
- Competitive salary based on your experience and verifiable past performance
- Bonus structure
We have a fantastic team that was able to move from our Venice office to fully remote working without missing a beat. We are looking for two fun-loving and fearless individuals who love to talk with people and aren’t deterred by rejection.
Visit our website to get a feel for our product and feel free to reach out to our team members on LinkedIn.