ServiceTitan is the world’s leading all-in-one software for residential and commercial businesses. Our Sales team helps drive the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day.
We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that consists of Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations team members. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan for their businesses!
Entry-Level Sales Representative
As an Entry-Level Sales Rep (aka Lead Development Rep), you will be responsible for calling potential prospects, qualifying to make sure they are a good fit for our software, and to get them excited about ServiceTitan. You will be a part of the New Markets team and help to enrich lists of prospects from a wide variety of industries that our team is researching. While not all prospects may not be a good fit today, it is helpful to learn and understand the overall market to support it in the future.
The role will require a high volume of prospecting and lead qualification, as well as testing some of our hypotheses on market segmentation to support our sales team in customer acquisition. Providing feedback and insights is central to the role and will require a collaborative spirit and attention to detail.
This is the perfect role for anyone looking to jump start their career in software sales. You will join a culture where growth and teamwork are essential to long term success.
As our Lead Development Rep, you will:
- Identify and qualify prospective businesses that would be a great fit for ServiceTitan’s software service or early adopters and influencers in their space
- Pinpoint key people/stakeholders within those companies and engage them in a high volume of phone and personalized email touch points
- Invite qualified prospects into early advisory programs for product input
- Create recommendations on new data to collect to properly score leads and segment the market and help solidify or adjust marketing segmentation strategies
- Help solidify or adjust marketing segmentation strategies
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceTitan software product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings, and trends
- Empower potential customers to discover unmet needs with their business and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales metrics
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Prior experience in a customer-facing sales, support, or management role or relevant internship experience (recent grads, or those looking to pivot into technology sales, please apply!)
- Ability to handle objections and articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- High level of emotional intelligence, passion, ambition, with a team-player mentality
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Resourcefulness and adaptability to new responsibilities and fast-paced work environment
Your Journey to Success
- Complete STartUp and MeasureUp (ServiceTitan’s New Hire Orientation program)
- Learn the LDR function - Value of role and opportunity, expectations, and ground work to execute day to day functions
- Deep dive into understanding trades industry, customer persona, and ICP
- Meet the amazing New Markets team and cross functional sister departments
- Begin qualifying if prospects across a variety of industries and asses if they are a fit for ServiceTitan
- Handle discovery and qualification calls and build basic knowledge of our research markets
- Confidently handle common objections, and reinforcement of product value
- Fully ramped LDR consistently meeting daily activity requirements and building a pipeline of warm prospects for our SDR team to reach out to
- Developed rapport and collaborative partnerships with other Titans to achieve goals
- Weekly 1:1’s with Manager for continuous development and career pathing
- Continually hitting and exceeding goals
- Mentor and resource for incoming LDR’s
- Career development to become an SDR at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc