Sales Development Rep
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 3,400 retailers and more than 1,200 brands across 22 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2019', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will prospect and qualify potential customers for LeafLink’s Sales Team, building trust and rapport that results in qualified leads. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers and LeafLink, and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining new business opportunities, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities.
- Meet or exceed monthly goals to maximize deal flow by either qualifying inbound inquiries or leading outbound prospecting initiatives via emails, calls, and meetings
- Prospect for new business by developing an ideal customer profile, then researching and contacting companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership
- Take initiative to help the marketing team convert their efforts into business opportunities
- Prior experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS & the cannabis industry
- Knack for building relationships with potential customers, understanding their environment, and introducing new concepts to solve their problems
- History of multitasking and prioritizing your workload to maximize efficiency
- Ability to represent LeafLink and our products with a high degree of professionalism
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events