Sales Associate, Customer Concierge - Melrose
Who We Are:
Reformation is a mission based company that is fast-growing and is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
No position at Reformation is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with technology and using it to create a unique interaction between our employees, customers, and the Reformation brand; the Customer Concierge will be the leader of the customer experience. They will be responsible for creating an environment that maximizes customer satisfaction and achieves individual store goals in our new concept.
Reporting to the Store Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a warm, helpful and authentic shopping environment
- Create a seamless interaction between our customer and the technology
- Identify and implement out of box opportunities to exceed customer expectations
- Act as an in-store Customer Love liaison to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Lead customer through fitting room journey and manage associated technology
- Maintain extraordinary customer experience feedback and scoring on service evaluation
- Consistently meet and exceed both individual and store sales goals
- Actively generate clientele through customer engagement and maximize return customer rate
- Contribute to seamless store operational procedures
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Support merchandising presentation strategy and concept standards
- Ensure the selling floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times
- Display a dedicated approach to self-awareness and self development
- Understand the core values and culture of Reformation and reflect these in all efforts
- 1+ years relevant service experience in a fast-paced, creative retail environment
- A dedication to making people happy and consistently elevating the customer experience
- Familiarity with the user functionality of desktop, mobile, tablet and digital technology
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status