Sales Assistant at NEXT Trucking
About NEXT Trucking:
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA, NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
About The Role
We are in search of a bilingual (Chinese and English) Sales Assistant to support our Sales Executive with sales processes to drive operational excellence. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales and streamlining processes, intellectually curious and a fast learner. They will be analytical and comfortable with ambiguity, while remaining focused on high impact projects. This role will require coordination across multiple teams; following established protocols, multitasking, problem solving, systems ‘know how’, attention to detail and excellent communication and analytical skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Pay strong attention to detail in all administrative and project duties
- Efficient and professional communication with customers, including outreach and follow up
- Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer meetings, fiscal calendars, current projects and team needs; balance conflicting priorities
- Proactively help to plan for meetings, interviews, and commitments
- Manage emails to ensure responsive communications internally and externally
- Build strong relationships at all levels of the organization, from C-level executives to junior employees
- Ensure data accuracy in the Sales CRM (Salesforce)
- Run ongoing reporting on lead acquisition and nurture campaigns
- Coordinate & communicate with Sales Reps, Sales Ops, & Marketing for data analysis and visibility
What You’ll Have:
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Experience in sales, marketing, operations or similar role (SaaS company experience huge plus)
- Self-motivated with outstanding communication skills (written & verbal) and strong desire to get things done while demonstrating urgency with small & big initiatives
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, mail and calendaring skills (Gmail and Google Calendar experience a plus).
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Worked with lead distribution tools, marketing CRM systems, dashboards creation for data analysis
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of teams
- Effective listening, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and focus on detail
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude, and desire to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, be a true team-player and effectively time-manage and prioritize under pressure.
- Fluency in Native Chinese
- Bachelor's degree from a top institution
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry