Sales Account Executive
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with little to no sales experience, to earn significant income in an inside sales environment. We are currently seeking 2 HIGHLY MOTIVATED new candidates for our in-house sales team
This inside sales position provides you with a salary package and monthly bonus potential that will make your combined salary fall between $60K - $95K in the first year of employment. Through our paid training program, we will teach you all of the techniques necessary to be a success on the phone.
What we offer:
- Extra bonus pay and incentives (Free lunches, unlimited Red Bull & gift cards galore!)
- Paid training, including thorough initial sales training and ongoing development
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- Casual dress code in the office - you need to be comfortable while selling!
We are looking for people who have top-notch WORK ETHIC and ENTHUSIASM. There will be NO cold calling in this position whatsoever. This position is 100% inside sales, we generate all inbound leads from internal marketing! We are looking for team members that are willing to put in 110% and feel comfortable overcoming obstacles and maintaining a positive attitiude.
- A four-year college degree or subsequent sales experience
- A competitive drive to be successful and consistently at the top of our sales board
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude; able to be assertive, goal-oriented, highly-motivated, as well as deliver a positive attitude
- A desire to work in a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Strong familiarity of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe, Gmail, and basic Internet navigation
- Completing our extensive sales training--which includes: product knowledge, over-the-phone sales techniques, and mastering our CRM
- Increase profits by closing inbound calls and web leads
- Consistently exceeding sale goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
- Delivering a positive customer experience by educating business owners on our features and benefits, responding to questions, overcoming obstacles, and acurately updating our CRM