Sales Account Executive at PaymentCloud
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with little to no sales experience, to earn significant income in an inside sales environment. We are currently seeking 2 HIGHLY MOTIVATED new candidates for our in-house sales team
This inside sales position provides you with a salary package and monthly bonus potential that will make your combined salary fall between $60K - $95K in the first year of employment. Through our paid training program, we will teach you all of the techniques necessary to be a success on the phone.
What we offer:
- Extra bonus pay and incentives (Free lunches, unlimited Red Bull & gift cards galore!)
- Paid training, including thorough initial sales training and ongoing development
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- Casual dress code in the office - you need to be comfortable while selling!
We are looking for people who have top-notch WORK ETHIC and ENTHUSIASM. There will be NO cold calling in this position whatsoever. This position is 100% inside sales, we generate all inbound leads from internal marketing! We are looking for team members that are willing to put in 110% and feel comfortable overcoming obstacles and maintaining a positive attitiude.
- A four-year college degree or subsequent sales experience
- A competitive drive to be successful and consistently at the top of our sales board
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude; able to be assertive, goal-oriented, highly-motivated, as well as deliver a positive attitude
- A desire to work in a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Strong familiarity of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe, Gmail, and basic Internet navigation
- Completing our extensive sales training--which includes: product knowledge, over-the-phone sales techniques, and mastering our CRM
- Increase profits by closing inbound calls and web leads
- Consistently exceeding sale goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
- Delivering a positive customer experience by educating business owners on our features and benefits, responding to questions, overcoming obstacles, and acurately updating our CRM