Retail Associate (Santa Monica)
The Black Tux is reinventing the formalwear rental industry so guys can show up at their best on the days that matter most. The company designs and manufactures modern rental suits and tuxedos that actually fit—made of 100% wool, ordered online, and delivered for free. Using a combination of machine learning, tailor-trained fit specialists, and industry-leading customer service, The Black Tux guarantees a perfect fit every time.
We’re looking for a Retail Showroom Associate to join our growing team. The Showroom Associate plays an integral role in supporting the foundation for our retail business. Associates have an immediate and direct impact on the success of The Black Tux through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects.
We are looking for a part-time associate who are available to work on two weekend days.
What You'll Do
- Work with our first-class team to provide amazing customer service in our retail showroom
- Provide customers with in depth fit consultations to ensure they look and feel their best
- Demonstrate extraordinary product knowledge and determine the customer’s needs to be able to give expert style advice
- Focus on communicating The Black Tux values and brand philosophy to new and returning customers
- Contribute innovative ideas to reinvent the showroom experience for our customers
- Demonstrate personal accountability to achieve your showroom goals
Who You Are
- You're excited to work in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment
- You're experienced with customers and motivated to help them through the rental process from start to finish
- You love being organized and have an eye for the details
- You place high value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Read Full Job Description