Regional Sales Representative at Scorpion
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 17, 2020
We’re looking for highly motivated, customer-focused Salespeople who want to bring the absolute best Digital marketing products and services to local businesses across North America (ok, more specifically the US and Canada right now). We deliver businesses more new customers from the Internet by providing them with everything they need to succeed. Our solutions include website design and development, search engine optimization, social media marketing, reputation management, and paid advertising through Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and Yelp. Most importantly, we empower our customers by giving them an army of Scorpion Marketers who constantly work to help generate new business on their behalf so they can focus on running their business, and getting a little more rest in between.
We have big targets, huge targets actually. As a professional salesperson at Scorpion, you’ll achieve monthly and quarterly performance objectives. You’ll receive an aggressive compensation plan that includes a base salary, per-sale commissions, quarterly performance bonuses, up sell generation commissions, and monthly sales games. Most importantly, you’ll be joining a group of individuals who have chosen to work together as a team to accomplish something amazing and rarely accomplished in today’s business climate.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly performance objectives
- Social media networking
- Structuring, developing and managing a sales pipeline
- Formal sales presentation creation and delivery
- Managing prospects
- 2-5 years inside sales experience, preferably in digital media, internet marketing and/or technology sales
- Experience selling solutions over the phone and in person
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Track record of exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Call center software application and telephony knowledge preferred
- Strong communication skill, written and oral
- Strong working knowledge of communication channel operations (phone, email and live chat systems)
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Practical skill level with CRM software such as SalesForce, HubSpot, Zoho, GoldMine, etc.
- Extremely competitive
Read Full Job Description