A Purchasing Specialist is focused on one thing…helping SnackNation create a phenomenal member experience by helping procure some of the best up and coming products on the market. You should be ready to assist in the first step of the supply chain and maintain incredible relationships with our brand partners, as well as communicate with regional teams to ensure strict quality and freshness standards.
What's in it for you?
You will work for a high growth company and gain experience in a rapidly growing industry. This growth hasn’t happened on accident – It’s been fueled by a great operations department with tremendous operational leadership. We provide best in class continuous training that allows you to be the best version of yourself. You will be an active member of a team that is striving to be the best in the business. You will fine tune all of your skills to set you up for a successful career. You should expect to do all of this while having some fun!
What You'll Do:
- Monitor all open purchase orders
- Follow and Support all Standard Operating Procedures for procurement and receiving
- Work with field teams to receive feedback and improve systems efficiencies and member satisfaction
- Work with the inventory management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase orders and report any back-ordered or missing products
- Maintain proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis by setting pars using historical demand data
- Originate purchase orders and communicate directly to vendors
- Correspond and communicate with vendors and departments regarding services and investigate complaints, secure adjustments and resolve other purchasing related problems
- Process rejected materials back to supplier within a timely manner of receipt of dispositioned
- Verify accuracy of purchase orders, file documentation, invoices and receipts, etc.
Who You Are:
- Deep understanding of the Purchasing process
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the G-Suite set of cloud applications
- Microsoft Excel, and Netsuite ERP (preferred)
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.