Professional Services Solutions Consultant at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Professional Services Solutions Consultant to play an integral role in supporting the sale of Procore's Professional Services. You'll leverage your deep experience leading software implementations and your expert knowledge of Procore to inspire customer confidence.
As a Professional Services Solutions Consultant, you'll help architect best practice solutions that address the specific needs of our customers that are both practical to implement and easy to service. You’ll serve as a critical link between commitments made during the sales cycle and delivery of the implementation. You’ll serve as the expert voice, pivotal designer, reviewer, and escalation point to ensure success for new and existing Procore customers.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Engagements and has the opportunity to work remotely in Canada or be based in our Toronto, ON, or Vancouver, BC office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects to develop transformational solutions that align business value to needs
- Assist Sales on new business opportunities by providing input for RFPs, supporting sales meetings, and designing and scoping services solutions for clients and prospects
- Review, advise, and approve the scope and cost of Procore's professional dervices; contribute to services revenue and profitability team goals
- Develop an expert understanding of Procore's technology to create and support SOW and addendums that represent the interests of customers and the Professional Services team
- Conduct revenue forecasting and professional services sales pipeline review across the APAC region.
- Partner with key members across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales teams to lead and execute functional initiatives
- Work closely with clients to ensure a smooth transition from sales to implementation to Customer Success Manager
- Continually search for ways to improve services offerings and the methods by which customers are on-boarded to Procore
- Support team engagement and growth by nurturing a culture of achievement and teamwork
- Play a leading role in the development of the services team as we scale, including process, people, and technology
- Formally elevate and increase the importance of project management skills and approaches across our international markets
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of enterprise software implementation or scoping experience with a focus on technology consulting, project management, or customer management
- Experience with scoping services or leading software implementations on a global scale is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment while working independently and remotely with cross-functional teams across the globe
- Excellent business and technical presentation skills; current experience presenting services options and SOWs to clients virtually and in-person
- Demonstrated experience working with Sales with an emphasis on prescribing services related to upselling, cross-selling, change orders, and solution best practices
- Record of consistently meeting objectives and exceeding targets at top-performing companies
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to learn new technology applications
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, including the ability to work with both technical and business team members, and across all levels of management
- Working Knowledge of professional services automation software, specifically project tracking, resource management, and utilization
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate an understanding of requirements to execute
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures, and business plan with limited guidance
- Consulting skills (e.g. strategic, technological) and balance between a service-driven and sales mindset
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.