Planning Coordinator (Contract)
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
Nativo is looking for an entry level Planning Coordinator to support the Brand Strategy team in its day to day operations. This will be a full-time, $15 per hour contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Planning team in creation of Sales collateral and materials - includes off-the-shelf materials, case studies, aide with presentations, category demos, category demo research, and basic RFP creation
- Support initial lead qualification process by routing and answering Marketing generated leads
- Support Planning team in preparing materials for client proposals including media forecast and plans, key data points, findings and relevant research, demo link creation, and custom mocks.
- Assist in pulling together materials for client meetings as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of Nativo’s product offerings and pricing options
- Coordinate pre-sales process from initial RFP to post IO hand-off, ensuring the highest levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction through rapid, detail-oriented responses to customer inquiries
- Provide administrative support in Salesforce to maintain clean operations
What you’ll need:
- 0-1 years previous experience with online media agencies or ad sales organizations a plus
- Detail-oriented, driven and with an innate and curious ambition
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, including high level of experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with interpersonal skills, solid work ethic, and a can-do attitude
- Excellent business writing, training, communication, highly organizational and strong presentation skills
- Detail oriented, responsive to deadlines, able to juggle many tasks at once
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Nativo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, or to any Nativo employees. Nativo will not pay fees to any third part agency firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.