Partnerships Manager at Honey
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
About the Role:
As a member of the Frontier Partnerships Team, you will help successfully manage the expectations of our LATAM merchant partners, affiliate networks, OPM's/agencies and Honey members. Our goal is to maximize partner sales and commissions without sacrificing product quality or straying from the company vision. We work closely with Tech, Product, Growth and the rest of the company to accomplish this. We are the public face of Honey and this role is an opportunity to efficiently convey everything that Honey has to offer to new and current partners.
What You'll Do:
As a Partnerships Manager, Frontier at Honey, you will:
- Develop and Grow Honey’s presence in Brazil as well as other key markets in LATAM.
- Work closely with the Partnerships Lead, Frontier to communicate the needs of the team, strategy, and direction on projects. Identify new and existing partner opportunities making business decisions based on competitor landscape, seasonality and partner overall marketing goals with a member first mentality.
- Lead efforts in digging into partner performance. Regularly monitor KPIs and other metrics to ensure all campaigns are fully optimized.
- Mentor and share best practices with other members of the Partnerships team and the company as a whole.
- Act as first point of contact for your team when it comes to client communication / calls / emails Work across internal departments (product, engineering, growth, member experience) to ensure partners are fully supported and tracked.
- Maintain world-class relationships with affiliate program managers at CJ, Rakuten, TD, Awin, Impact, OPM’s, etc., and with merchants directly.
- Frequent travel (Brazil and LATAM when appropriate) with the team to conferences, client meetings as directed by your Line Manager.
- Have strong relationships with external parties (clients, network reps, agencies) as a representative of Honey (through emails, phone calls and conference travel) and be able to speak to the value Honey provides to each of these parties
- 4+ years of relevant experience in affiliate marketing, online marketing, sales/account management, performance marketing, or ad tech specialism in e-commerce.
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- A network of retailers, agency and networks reps who know and respect your work history
- A relationship-driven (rather than transactional drive) mindset
- Problem solver with a contagiously positive attitude
- Business fluency in Portuguese, Spanish is a plus.
Los Angeles - Traction, California, United States of America
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected].