WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
WELL Health is building a communication platform for our health system customers. Expanding WELL's ecosystem of partners is critical to proving the viability of WELL's communication platform and creating revenue from those partnerships. The Partnerships Lead will have opportunities to engage with WELL’s clients, partners, and all levels of WELL staff. You will support the SVP of BD and will be responsible for expanding the pipeline of potential partners, ensuring those potential partners are moved through the partnership process in a timely manner, and building lasting relationships, financial and otherwise, with those partners. If you are a self-starter that is motivated by building relationships through a balance of detailed project/account management responsibilities and an understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, this is the role for you.
- Creating and managing relationships with WELL’s partners
- Working with the customer success and sales team to identify and prioritize partnership leads
- Lead discovery calls with interested partners and WELL customers
- Maintain executive-level tracking and status updates for all partners
- Collaborating with WELL’s marketing & sales teams to create co-marketing content and co-selling plans with partners
- Attending conferences and industry events to prospect the market for partnership opportunities and build relationships
- Training and ongoing education of the partner process
- Networking, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, and product demonstrations
- We are a scrappy start-up - successful candidates aren't afraid to jump into projects and contribute where/when it’s needed.
- BS/BA in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years of partnerships or account management experience
- 1-5 years of healthcare experience (provider or vendor side)
- Polished presentation skills and comfort with executive-relations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (demo-ing included)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- Effective working collaboratively and autonomously
- Willingness to travel: 25% travel role
- Location: Seattle/Tacoma, WA or Santa Barbara, CA
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Dog friendly office