The Partner Success Manager is the dedicated day-to-day contact for a subset of publisher partners, owning GumGum’s Zendesk support system and optimizing workflow automations to maintain efficiency across inbound support requests within Publisher Development. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Supply Partnerships, this role is the backbone of GumGum's greater partner network and plays an essential role in retaining existing partners and deploying growth initiatives at scale.
The Partner Success Manager is a multi-functional role that supports existing accounts while proactively unlocking opportunities for expansion.
The Partner Success Manager possesses a passion for customer success and strives to become an expert in the Ad Tech industry while helping to automate our inbound partner support cue.
- Manages day-to-day publisher partner support in Zendesk, including new partner onboarding, resolving account issues, and answering questions within our standard SLAs.
- Fully supports publisher onboarding implementations - working closely with GumGum’s solutions engineering and partner management teams.
- Escalates inbound technical issues to Solutions Engineers as needed while managing external partner communications & expectations.
- Tracks inbound support requests to identify trends and reports findings upstream.
- Develops operational processes that help to improve inbound FAQ while delivering on established turnaround times.
- Monitors daily reporting to identify trends or uncover possible issues
- Proactively identifies partner growth opportunities and presents them externally to help drive new revenue via upsells.
- BA/BS degree in Business (Advertising/Marketing) or similar experience
- 1 to 2 years experience in digital media/ad tech, with exposure to a network, exchange, or SSP environment
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience in an account management role within ad tech creating solutions on behalf of clients.
- Experience with JIRA, Zendesk, Google Sheets, and ticketing systems.
- Ability to analyze data to spot trends
- Familiarity with the media industry, digital advertising, the lumascape and ad tech
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Clear communicator (verbal & email) with experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to think critically and view issues from different perspectives
- Ability to breakdown complex problems and appropriately articulate them to the necessary parties
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, GSuite applications. (Jira & Google Ad Manager are a plus)
- Team player who takes ownership of a situation and sees it through.
- Passion for media and aiding publishers via advertising products
- Desire to build true partnerships that are beneficial to both publishers and GumGum
- Desire to work with a wide and diverse group of clients
- Able to work behind the scenes in an operational capacity.
- Enjoys keeping up with ad tech trends and the media space.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare including 100% coverage for Employee + Spouse
- Dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program (role dependent)
- Paid parental leave
- Goodly - student loan contribution plan
- WFH monthly stipend
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Anniversary recognition and awards
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/ health / person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
- Stride - our company council committee to share learnings, give updates and provide feedback to the company regarding initiatives and discussions around diversity, inclusion and equity.
We invite you to learn more about GumGum!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Verity, GumGum's contextual analysis tool, combines natural language processing with computer vision technology to execute a multi-layered reading process by parsing the body text, headlines, image captions with natural language processing; at the same time, using computer vision to parse the main visuals.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award in 2021 by BuiltInLA, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work in 2020 and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and on-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed. Check us out on Instagram: @gumgum
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum