At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
Edmunds is looking for a Partner Manager to own and strengthen our third-party call center relationship(s). Our mission is to make the car buying process easy and the call center plays a pivotal role. We believe we can simplify the car buying process by empowering both shoppers and dealers with the right products and the right services. One of those products is Edmunds CarCode, used by 7000+ dealers and industry partners across the country. CarCode is an automotive messaging platform that connects interested car shoppers with dealers and provides them with an easy way to communicate. When shoppers message dealers on CarCode, the call center agents are often the first point of contact. The first interaction sets the tone for the shopper experience so the Partner Manager will ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction is delivered with every communication – from responsiveness, to automotive knowledge, and guidance through the car buying journey. By working with both internal and external stakeholders, the Partner Manager will set goals and identify solutions (product and/or process) to achieve maximum call center productivity and hit performance objectives. The Partner Manager will bring increased organization and focus to a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the relationship with the call center including handling of day-to-day activities
- Define call center best practices and processes; define special handling for messages based on origin, method of communication, or type of inquiry
- Establish metrics and KPIs to manage and ensure seamless and consistent customer experience and satisfaction
- Ongoing analysis, both quantitative and qualitative and including QA of calls and transcripts
- Develop programs and materials to support and improve performance with a focus on quality of response and volume management
- Identify areas of opportunity to increase productivity and effectiveness; collaborate with internal product teams and the partner to provide recommendations on how to optimize including both product and process improvements
- Ensure new and/or updates to Edmunds products and services are communicated and the call center is equipped to use and/or advise customers about these changes
- Work with the partner to identify actions and initiatives to improve customer satisfaction, efficiency, or costs; ensure actions are implemented as appropriate
What You Need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience with call center management, vendor performance management, process design, and performance analysis/metrics
- Extensive knowledge of call center operations, lead management, training, script development, and quality assurance knowledge
- Team player who is able to lead, follow, and exert soft power to achieve goals; works effectively with business and technical teams
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task, remain organized and adapt to shifting priorities
- Product management/development experience a bonus
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.