As a Partner Engineer, you will develop and drive Procore’s App Marketplace technical relationship with key software partners and their customers, establishing deep technical integrations and setting clear expectations for business performance.
Your technical background will enable to you answer partner technical questions and drive feature requests to the R&D team. You will gain first-hand knowledge about the cloud software ecosystems (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) and industry trends that will enable you to build partnership business cases and execute on making them successful. You will coordinate across Procore’s internal technical groups to deliver partner-led technical solutions.
The Marketplace Team works to develop and support technical partnerships and the partner ecosystem across the entire Procore Construction OS platform. We work closely with external partners across Procore’s product management, engineering, sales, support, and marketing organizations to foster Partner success across company initiatives. Through these technical and business partnerships, we seek to build a thriving ecosystem of partners aimed at delighting our customers and solving their needs.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Marketplace Team to establish partnership strategy and priorities which determine partner development focus. You will then develop and support Technical partnerships across the Procore platform through the entire partner lifecycle.
- Establish a deep understanding of customer needs in construction vertical and leverage those insights to champion partner integrations with our technologies for maximum partner and customer success. Be the voice of the partner to product and engineering teams.
- Be the technical point of contact with partners to enable them to leverage Procore's platform to enable business success.
- Develop partner strategies, strategic development plans, and key executive relationships, including growth opportunities, action planning, and business growth forecasting.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math strongly encouraged, JD/MBA a plus.
- Relevant work experience with Web Application Development, including experience working closely with Product Managers and Design teams.
- 2 years of technical Partner Management, Sales Engineer, Software Development, or Product Management experience.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Experience working in the construction industry.
- 3 years of experience with Strategy Development, Partnership Management experience in Technology.
- Experience successfully managing and building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally with executives at partner organizations.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.