The Partner Development Rep will support the efforts of the entire Partnership team to research, recruit, engage, and market with partners. Building new and expanding existing partnerships is a top goal for the company and this role will influence the strategic direction of the group.
FloQast is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and we are open to US Based Remote candidates.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Engage with a diverse portfolio of partners in numerous ecosystems, including channel, consulting, technology, and PE/VC alliances
- Work with the Partnerships team to identify and recruit great partners to add to the FloQast ecosystem
- Collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders across Partnerships, Sales, Marketing, Customer set-up and support.
- Provide clear and organized reporting regarding partner activities and results.
- Provide feedback to peers and leadership regarding market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps and other valuable insights gained while working with partners
- opportunities (lunch-n-learns, seminars, webinars, campaigns, trade shows) with key partners
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 2+ years in SaaS-based Technologies in sales, partnerships, account development – ideally with software based B2B environment
- Experience working in the accounting/financial management/ERP domain a plus
- Strong skills in research, reporting, data analysis desired
- Strong attention to detail; Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Are a smart, motivated, and competitive professional who likes to get things done
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.