NetSuite Alliances Manager
NetSuite is one of FloQast’s best software vendor relationships and this role will cover all aspects of that partnership (sales, account management, technical, etc). The NetSuite Alliances Manager works directly with NetSuite direct sales, account managers, channel partners, and SDN to build and drive the relationship in turn bringing revenue to FloQast.
- Establish expertise and credibility as the go-to person for everything NetSuite
- Key part of the role is to encourage joint sales collaboration between the FloQast team and the NetSuite sales teams
- Build business strategy with Partnership and FloQast execs on how best to work with NetSuite
- Build tactical plan to roll out strategic initiatives for the NetSuite business
- Execute on tactical plan utilizing Partnership and other company resources (marketing, sales, product, customer success, etc) to drive revenue
- Identify and produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners including office visits, sales team training/coaching, marketing strategies, SuiteWorld, trade shows, etc.
- Build relationships with NetSuite employees, executives, and partners to recommend FloQast to their clients
- Take ownership of follow-up and next steps to capitalize on relationships with partners
- Work with the FloQast product team to comply with NetSuite technical standards
- Handle issues expediently with extreme professionalism
- Work horizontally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams on various projects
- Inform and direct FloQast employees on strategy, tactics and skills needed to drive a strong relationship NetSuite
- Travel will roughly be 25-40%
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 5+ years in SaaS-based Technologies. Experience in a Channel/Alliances role is a plus
- Experience working in the ERP/accounting/financial management domain
- Experience negotiating partner contracts with C-Level executives
- Strong attention to detail; Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to run timely, accurate meetings with C-Level executives and deliver compelling presentations
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.