National Account Executive
Greater LA Area
We are currently hiring for dynamic and collaborative National Account Executive!Verifi has a solid network of resellers and referral partners, in addition to our direct sales team, and typically deal with the CFO/Controller/Head of Customer Service at a prospect company. We are looking to add more folks to our direct sales team and need some hungry contenders.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
As a National Account Executive, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle - this includes:
- Using your network to prospect and develop new potential customers through a variety of methods
- Hunting! You are the hunter and know your best techniques including cold-calling, tradeshows, networking meetings, dinners, and any other lead development activities
- Being a consultative partner, building c-level relationships with card-not-present (CNP) merchants, with an average sales cycles of 1-4 months to sell and close deals for Verifi’s unique risk management services
- Coordinating with Business Development, Marketing, Integration and Client Services to ensure the necessary information is gathered to facilitate a quick go-live and maintain a satisfied customer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales training in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience
- Experience selling on a consultative, long cycle sale with the ability to present solutions to clients, and to formulate creative solutions that meet their needs
- Experience with MS Office to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce CRM for prospecting and sales management
- Highly-motivated sales individual with a solid track record in closing business with consistent achievement in meeting assigned quota and performance targets
- Ability to understand the payment industry and technical solutions
- Willingness to travel for sales meetings with prospects or to attend trade events
- Local and remote presence
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus commission, bonus, and stock options
Read Full Job Description