National Account Director
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. MBA or Masters a plus.
- 5-7 years of total ad tech, agency, or brand marketing experience
- Experience leading restaurant and retail brands in marketing efforts.
- Experience in digital marketing techniques, campaign measurement methodologies, and ad tech platforms
- Working knowledge of email service providers like ExactTarget or Fishbowl
- Direct, lead, and manage a small and mighty team of talented, dedicated, and knowledgeable Account Managers
- Interface with Mid-Sr. level executives at our large enterprise retail and restaurant chain clients, providing tactical and strategic insight and support
- Analyze and interpret complex sets of data and information and turn them into actionable insights. Be able to identify and tell a story from campaign results.
- Ensure timely reviews with clients and ongoing c-level relationship with their business
- Direct digital campaign management
An ideal candidate
- Digital marketing experience that demonstrates your in depth understanding of online brand development, data analytics, and customer and email acquisition.
- You’ve previously represented or successfully used marketing automation and measurement tools like Exact Target, Marketo, Placed, Nielsen, Valassis, or other platforms.
- You’ve been the first point of contact for marquee brands at a marketing SaaS company or high-profile agency with a Fortune 500 portfolio.
- You can demonstrate your ideas for guiding nationally recognized brands.
- You’re a self-starter who thrives on innovation and can fill in gaps where needed in a startup environment.
- You have the ability to steer people in the best direction using your excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess a working knowledge of social, digital, and d platforms such as Facebook, Google AdWords, and Doubleclick
- Superior ability to display complex data and information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- You are an Excel ninja and presentation and report guru.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, and managerial skills
What We Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up. A chance to work with a passionate, driven, and fun team.
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual, and fast-paced
- Tons of team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space
- Fully stocked company kitchen complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more.
About Bridg:Bridg's customer lifecycle management software helps retail and restaurant chains encourage customers to visit more and spend more, so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. Bridg helps marketing and finance teams analyze all their transaction data and understand every customer's value, then take automated and personalized actions to change customer behavior - like come back more frequently and spend more money. Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.