Marketing Development Representative at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
The Marketing Development Representative (MDR) is responsible for all inbound leads as well assisting the sales team with prospecting activities. This role will have some exposure to outbound campaigns but will primarily assist the prospecting effort. Our MDR team is a critical component of our revenue organization and will fuel the next wave of company growth. Exceptional performers will have incredible opportunity for advancement within the company.
- Function as the initial face of AuditBoard for all inbound leads
- Discover and engage new leads through online tools such as Gmail, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg and Outreach
- Assist in the management of named accounts
- Support marketing efforts by assisting in demand generation campaigns
- Achieve, or exceed, weekly and monthly metrics sales activities
- Have a strong desire to launch a career in the world of software sales
- Audit or Accounting background preferred, but not required
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment. Achieve your goals while also making others around you better too!
- Think strategically - You’re going to need to partner with your sales pod members to execute winning strategies to get more meetings with your target accounts
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, ever changing environment
- Possess a go-getter attitude! You strive to turn any “No!” you get into a “Yes!”
- Be coachable - we’ll provide feedback to help you grow and reach your best
- Be confident using platforms like SalesForce, LinkedIn, and Outreach. It’s ok if you haven’t used them before! You’re smart and we’ll train you
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development personally and professionally
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your professional communication. Know your stuff so you have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard:
- Launch a career at a well funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Uncapped commissions
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings