UpKeep, a venture-backed SaaS startup, is looking for our first Manager of Sales Development to lead a growing team of sales and business development reps at our HQ in Westwood, CA.
We aim to maintain our status as the leading facility and asset management solution by constantly improving our subscription-based software and always putting our customers first!
What you'll do:
- Manage reps to develop and qualify sales opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Train your sales team to better understand their roles and best practices for outbound and inbound prospecting
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on performance and historical trends on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Cross department collaboration with marketing, direct sales, customer success & product teams on different initiatives, providing feedback when needed
What we're looking for:
- You are excited by the idea of helping a thriving startup develop new and creative ways to market and sell a truly useful and practical software
- You have a true passion for leading people, and love to watch your team succeed
- 2+ years' experience in a sales/business development leadership role
- 1+ years' experience with B2B software sales
- Proven Salesforce (SFDC) knowledge
- Bachelors degree preferred
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
We take the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology. Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on being the #1 Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solution.
We currently employ 70 amazing people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users achieve their goals!
After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter). Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
UpKeep the #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd.
Check us out at: https://www.onupkeep.com
Interested in our company culture? https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep_company_culture/
Learn about our hiring process: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.