Manager, Sales Development
Manager, Sales Development
RealtimeBoard is building a world class Sales team and looking for their first Sales Development Manager to help grow our sales pipeline by coaching and mentoring incoming and current outbound and inbound SDRs. We need someone who is adaptable, focused, and agile
What you’ll do
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Inbound and Outbound SDR’s working with our Enterprise Customers and Sales teams. You will also build and grow a team of transactional Sales Assist reps who will support smaller customers who need assistance with our traditionally Self Serve products.
- Coach team as they respond to MQLs, reach out to current users of our free/self serve products and related activities to ensure we continue our trend of 3x growth year over year.
- Work across Sales & Marketing teams to help execute effective demand generation campaigns
- Help develop processes that allow us to collect the necessary information to make data informed decisions without making the team feel like their primary function is data entry
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to ensure the team has the tools they need to perform at a high level.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and to plan future growth of the team and customer base.
- Assist with other parts of the RtB team to create a scalable, predictable framework that both achieves business goals and creates a strong source of employees that may contribute across the company in a number of ways
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, 1-2 years of managing a sales development team
- Bachelor degree from a competitive university or comparable experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment and a desire to grow the careers of yourself and your team
- Passion for collaboration and learning
- Recognition that using metrics and data doesn’t have to mean “managing by the numbers”.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Snack and drinks provided
- Brand new office coming soon
- Team outings and collaboration
RealtimeBoard is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.