At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Manager of Partnerships that will support two of our growth businesses: GoodRx Gold and the GoodRx Telehealth Marketplace. GoodRx Gold is our subscription offering that delivers remarkable prescription savings to our members. Our Telehealth Marketplace partners with high-quality online providers to provide consumers with transparent prices and discounts of telemedicine services.
At GoodRx, prescription and telehealth savings are just the start of our vision. To support our mission of helping Americans find affordable and convenient healthcare, the Gold program will continue to incorporate new healthcare services and savings that will impact the health and lives of our members. Our new Manager of Partnerships will own the expansion of benefits and perks that we will provide to GoodRx Gold members. On the telehealth side, this role will own new and existing partnerships as we scale up our marketplace offerings.
Reporting into the VP of the Gold business line, this role offers a unique opportunity to drive meaningful value and savings to our users while improving the ways that GoodRx supports consumer-first healthcare.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop a benefits / perks roadmap for GoodRx Gold
- Research, source, and negotiate best-in-class partnerships that align with key healthcare needs and other savings opportunities for our members
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our partners and their stakeholders
- Partner with Legal, Finance, and other GoodRx teams as necessary to onboard partners
- Collaborate with our Product teams to implement and test the connection points to these partners
- Monitor the metrics, functionality, and ROI of all perks and benefits offerings
- Manage inbound requests to partner with a variety of businesses across GoodRx
- Consult with Telehealth leadership on negotiation and other strategic topics
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in partnership management and / or business development
- Strong ability to be an ambassador for GoodRx and represent our brand and offerings
- A metrics-driven and disciplined approach to evaluating partnerships
- Proven experience in researching, building, and onboarding a pipeline of partners
- Excellent communicator with the ability to both tell our story and be a great listener
- Experience working with cross-functional groups such as Product, Legal, Finance, etc.
- The ability to multitask across a range of daily responsibilities
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- A drive to create value for those in need of affordable healthcare
- Relationships and experience across verticals in the healthcare industry
- Experience with a digital health or B2C subscription product company
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description