Manager, Channel Management at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager, Channel Management to join the Partnerships team. In this role you’ll expand our channel partner program, overseeing the development and management of both existing and new strategic US-based partners.
You'll develop, mentor, and lead a team of Channel Managers to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual quota goals, focused on generating pipeline and driving ARR through Procore’s partner ecosystem.
A successful Manager can strategically drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings. You will work cross-functionally to drive partner success. You can establish priorities and successfully execute multiple projects with ease.
This position can be based remotely or in our Carpinteria, Austin, or New York offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Channel Managers to develop partner-sourced opportunities, resulting in new revenue for Procore
- Drive a performance culture within the Partners team
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the team's performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on partner performance and historical trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Evangelize the partnership joint value proposition with marketing, sales and customer success teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in a SaaS Partnerships, Channel Management, or Sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of channel sales processes and best practices is preferred
- Experience with sales enablement tools (e.g., Partner Relationship Management, Content Management, LMS, sales acceleration email tools, call recording/coaching tools, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.