Manager of Account Management
Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media is on a mission to help consumers with their biggest financial decisions across mortgage, insurance, education and more. One of our newest sites, PolicyPilot.com, allows consumers to get access to a variety of insurance offerings from some of the largest carriers in the industry. This includes auto, life, homeowners, health and more.
We are looking for a Manager of Account Management to join the Policy Pilot team and expand our relationships with our insurance clients so that we can better serve our consumers. The Sales Leader role focuses on the strategic aspects of developing and managing customer relationships with a roster of Insurance based clients. This person will lead a sales team of three Account Managers and will develop and execute a sales plan focused on growing our insurance business across all our insurance offerings. The ideal candidate will have solid communications skills and an analytical background who can develop and execute a sales plan with monthly and quarterly activity updates to expand business and optimize growth.
- Develop sales strategies to expand relationships with insurance clients managing them through the entire sales cycle.
- Build and maintain valued, trusted relationships with clients which includes a deep understanding of their needs and monitor their preferences.
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, product, marketing and client service teams to grow and optimize client campaigns and meet client needs
- A self-starter mentality and desire to solve problems and Identify and present new client opportunities using data and analytics
- Resolve escalated client requests, campaign management, performance optimization, and billing reconciliation and needs
- Manage and support new client on-boarding processes and on-going quality assessment
- Lead, mentor and motivate a sales team to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new sales representatives.
- Set targets, develop performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales team
- Develop and adhere to strategies that establish proactive communication, monitor and improve campaign performance and effectiveness, optimize value propositions, and position Policy Pilot as the most valued and respected lead generation service in the insurance industry
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products and services in the insurance space
- 3-5 years experience in an external partnership or vendor management role driving sales performance. Experience in the insurance sector or other B2C financial products sales is preferred but not required.
- Requires a high performer with documented success and experience exceeding targets
- Requires strong leadership presence and prior experience communicating with senior leaders
- An analytical leader with the ability to translate data driven insights into operational excellence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be working with many internal and external stakeholders
- The desire to work in a high responsibility, high exposure role within a hyper-growth company
- Must be highly-organized and able to manage and prioritize tasks across a large and varied portfolio of clients
- Able to operate effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5 years of account management experience
- 2-3 years of sales leadership experience
- Understanding of the insurance industry a plus
Read Full Job Description