Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for a talented individual with remote sales experience to join our innovative new business line as our Lead Real Estate Liaison. Real Estate Liaisons are the advocates and connectors for our network of real estate agents. The Real Estate Liaison also works closely with the Brokerage and sales team to promote projects and agent engagement. The Real Estate Liaison will help identify and engage top real estate agents across the country and connect them with buyers and sellers that are looking to purchase vacation rental properties. This position will be fast moving, dynamic, and the Real Estate Liaison will be a key member in defining what the future of this role will entail.
What you'll do...
- Create new outbound relationships with the top performing agents in destination markets across the country
- Communicate AvantStay Real Estate’s value proposition to luxury and destination real estate agents
- Set meetings to connect agents with investors and vacation home real estate transactions
- Maintain relationships with established referral agent contacts
- Support lead generation, lead qualification, and conversion
- Engage and manage leads to obtain business referrals
- Qualify and warm leads
- Drives sales growth in selected areas through outbound contact, relationship management
- Gain responsibility quickly if you can multi-task and establish strong relationships
- Occasionally attend in market events after COVID restrictions are lifted
What you'll bring...
- A track record of success in sales, preferably, outbound or phone sales
- Experience in pitching or assisting real estate agents
- A knowledge of the real estate industry
- Account management and relationship management skills
- Ability to use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Communication skills that allow you to quickly connect with a wide variety of audiences
- Desire to build and refine a sales funnel
- Experience in luxury retail, sales, or connecting with affluent customers a bonus but not required
- Experience with Salesforce a bonus but not required
- A real estate license is preferred but not required
Perks + Benefits...
- Salary: $60,000 + Commission
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description