Junior Account Executive
At Engineer.ai, you will be at the forefront of cutting AI technology that is disrupting a combined $800 billion (and growing) industry for software build and operate services, selling into both the B2C and B2B markets.
The Junior Account Executive (Jr. AE) will be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments, has a strong technical interest, and an entrepreneurial spirit. The Jr. AE should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute a strategic plan with aggressive revenue targets. The ideal candidate will be a passionate competitor, eager to learn, a team player, and an exceptional communicator.
Why We Need This Role
Engineer.ai is looking for a team member to help us strategize and deliver an exceptional customer experience. Our customers are the center of everything we do here and why we not only build solutions that solve their needs, we host and help maintain them to offer a full 360 experience. This is important because we want to become THE partner for our customer and deliver on our promise of a single bill for the entire journey from idea to final software solution.
Why You Should Join
This is a challenging and diverse role that requires you to abandon traditional thinking as we enter uncharted territories within bespoke software development. Everyday you will be challenged and rewarded with new learnings. Everyday you will have the opportunity to be impactful to our business and how we go to market. Everyday you will have the opportunity to solve customer’s problems and help establish us as the go to software solution. Only join this role if you are self-driven, confident but open minded and comfortable with failing fast but succeeding faster.
First Six Month Deliverables
- Close 40 Projects
- Assist in the development of an industry specific pipeline that delivers on 10 projects a month
- Set 25 meetings/demos per week
- Manage full sales cycle for inbound leads (case dependant) - drive closure rate (% undetermined)
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken
- 3+ years of technology related sales or business development experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong initiative, creativity, collaboration, and passion
- Excellent and confident interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a strong professional image
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- A hunter sales mentality, excellent prospecting skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- General knowledge of the Cloud Technology and Software Development industry
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Strong computer skills, including CRMs
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place