We’re looking for an International Deal Desk Analyst to join our growing Finance team. In this role, you’ll support three key objectives: increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, improve business visibility and global consistency, and standardise terms of deals while enforcing minimum contracting standards.
As an International Deal Desk Analyst, you’ll strategically partner with our Global Sales organisation, with a primary focus on our customer base located outside of the United States. You’ll offer guidance to drive deal execution for direct and channel sales while complying with company policies and procedures. Successful candidates have a passion for navigating non-standard and sometimes complex deal structures, and experience working cross-functionally with Order Management, Finance, Legal, and Executive teams to support sales motions.
This role will report to our Senior Manager of Deal Desk and Subscription Management Services and has the opportunity to be based in our United Kingdom office or work remotely in the United Kingdom. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on direct and channel deal constructs, special pricing, operations, approval policies, and troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalations
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Finance and Legal to review or address revenue recognition concerns for non-standard deal structures
- Ensure adherence to our quote-to-contract processes and policies for our commercial engine, while effectively escalating new use-cases outside of current approval matrix
- Craft and coordinate proposals between our Sales, Legal, and Finance teams
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to California headquarters to increase contract velocity and efficiency
- Develop an in-depth understanding of subscription model, service/product offerings and recommended contract structures
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a Deal Desk function with a global sales team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience driving non-standard contracts to closure
- Experience with reviewing Reseller Purchase Orders, working with Resellers with a strong understanding of channel model and supporting channel sales deal constructs
- Solid understanding and experience with CPQ (configure, price, quote) tools and quote to cash process knowledge
- Proven ability to own and run complex deals end-to-end
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing and proposal execution across Sales, Legal, and Finance
- Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organisations
- Flexible and supportive in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Collaborative participation in identifying and suggesting possible resolution in system gaps and processes to better streamline efficient workflow
- Experience using Zuora is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centres, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
- Health: 100% paid by Procore:
- Bupa private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family members
- Unum life and income protection insurance
- Wealth: Aegon pension plan with a 4% company match of base salary for employees contributing 5%
- Leisure: 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
- Enrichment: Employee learning and development programmes, and friends and family events