Install Base Account Executive at Procore Technologies
Why We Need You:
The Procore Account Executive, Expansion will be responsible for applying an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base while working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure we maintain our client base. In this role you will focus on collaborating across Customer Success, Sales and Product to ensure our clients renew and expand.
This position is based in our office in Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a book of business of existing clients to effectively renew and expand accounts usage
- Develop Renewal Plans with Customer Success to maximize expansion, help introduce new usage, tools, products to current client
- Run Product Demonstrations
- Research accounts, identify key champions, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Networking, relationship building, coordinating internal resources to solve client’s issues and execution of service agreements
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.