Inside Sales Manager
PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize their patient experience, and streamline their front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from the first impression to the examining room, and picks up again after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
We're looking for an Inside Sales Manager in Santa Monica to join our company. In this role, you will be responsible for building one of the most dynamic inside sales teams in the SaaS tech scene, specifically focused on growing our small-market healthcare provider customer base. This includes hiring and training a top tier team, expanding the current team, owning the sales process and execution, and being a mentor to our growing inside sales organization.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Define, track, and manage daily, weekly, and monthly activities for your SMB team members.
- Coach all account executives to quota achievement through 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- Create, support, track, and measure all inside sales initiatives
- Create sales and delivery plans for the inside sales team
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to deliver accurate forecasting
- Work cross-functionally with our sales development leadership to grow the inside sales pipeline
- Coach reps on negotiating closes
- Design, implement and execute quarterly business plans
- Work closely with the executive management team
- Evaluate and implement tools and systems as required (CRM, Prospecting, Dialing, Email, etc)
- Experience working in the Healthcare Technology market is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in hiring, managing, and training inside sales teams
- 5+ years of experience in technology sales, SaaS preferred
- You are a coach – someone who loves being a front-line manager and helping Account Executives grow and thrive
- Expertise in managing an SMB, high-volume sales team with ACV of ~10k
- Positivity is a MUST! You are solutions-oriented and not afraid of challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of building and expanding a sales team while driving revenue growth
- Motivated with an exceptional ability to work in a team environment
- Solid project management and business development skills
- Excellent presentation skills; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.