Influencer & Affiliate Manager, Sports
Loot Crate was founded in 2012 around a simple idea: put the awesomeness of Comic-Con in a box. Today, we ship some of the coolest geek, gaming, and pop-culture collectibles and accessories to a subscriber base in the hundreds of thousands (with no signs of slowing down) making us one of the top subscription box services in the world! We’ve assembled an amazing team of passionate, ambitious, impossibly nerdy people who cultivate our amazing fan community, provide support of the highest caliber, and generally just sit there radiating niceness. We’re always on the lookout for fun, hard-working new people to join our team and make Loot Crate even better.
The Sports Crate Influencer/Account Manager/Acquisition Marketing Manager will be responsible for prospecting, generating and nurturing strategic marketing partnerships with a core focus on YouTube and social media influencers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop regular communication and maintain relationships with key company partners and influencers who are in the world of MLB & NBA
- Meet recruitment and subscription growth goals
- Actively manage all aspects of the relationship from initial contact, through negotiation and campaign fulfillment.
- Manage accounts by monitoring traffic quality, conversion rates, volume, and overall budgets while adhering to tight deadlines and delivery schedules.
- Optimization of non-performing accounts including payout negotiations and content suggestions.
- Maintain quality accounts, ability to reach monthly/quarterly quotas and goals.
- Generate regular reporting updates to senior stakeholders.
- Detailed CRM/Salesforce documentation and upkeep
- Developing Influencer marketing campaigns (Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, IG etc.)
WHAT DEFINES SUCCESS:
- Exhibit strong relationships with all influencers that you manage by continually providing VIP Service.
- Mastery in creating high performing / comprehensive campaigns for your influencers while maintaining channel brand integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to optimize campaigns and achieve KPI targets for the Influencer program. (ie. Youtube, Twitch, Instagram etc.)
- Passion for Sports!
- Experience in Sports Marketing with an emphasis on Influencer Marketing
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communication, business or a related discipline
- 4+ years experience with direct response marketing or business development with an established online company a plus
- 4+ years of Account Management
- 4+ Years Experience with MS: Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 2 years of experience in outside sales, preferably in digital media sales
- Must be a self starter, detail oriented, and articulate
- Deep relationships with key Sports influencers & agencies
- Must be strategic and consultative
- Email delivery, third party tracking platform knowledge is a plus
- Experience in the gaming and related verticals a plus
- Proficient with Salesforce (managing sales funnel, reporting, opportunities etc)