ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for a motivated and dynamic Head of Sales Enablement to help support our fast-growing sales team. You will be responsible for training/ramping our new hires, creating a world-class onboarding & training program, sales collateral, tools, etc.. A successful candidate has experience onboarding, training, and enabling rapidly growing & highly successful sales teams. You will ultimately be responsible for increasing sales efficiency through reduced time to first deal closed, and overall revenue growth.
Duties in Detail
- Develop curriculum, content, and all ongoing training programs including sales skills training, competitive intelligence, playbooks, and product training
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional leaders to identify gaps or weaknesses in existing sales process, create and implement solutions that improve our process and enable salespeople to succeed
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- High energy, self-motivated, positive, outgoing, engaging, proactive, and able to relate well to a diverse audience
- 5+ years of enabling, training, coaching, or managing salespeople
- Have experience and proven track record of successfully selling a complex B2B product
- Lead and optimize all sales onboarding to improve sales efficiency and reduce new hire ramp time
- High degree of proficiency with basic business systems (especially Google Apps, LMS, Zoom, Salesforce)
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch