What you’ll do:
ringDNA has a highly visible opportunity for a motivated and dynamic Head of Sales Enablement to help support our fast-growing sales team. You will be responsible for training/ramping our new hires, creating a world-class onboarding & training program, sales collateral, tools, etc.. A successful candidate has experience onboarding, training, and enabling rapidly growing & highly successful sales teams. You will ultimately be responsible for increasing sales efficiency through reduced time to first deal closed, and overall revenue growth.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of enabling, training, coaching, or managing salespeople
- Have experience and proven track record of successfully selling a complex B2B product
- Lead and optimize all sales onboarding to improve sales efficiency and reduce new hire ramp time
- Develop curriculum, content, and all ongoing training programs including sales skills training, competitive intelligence, playbooks, and product training
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional leaders to identify gaps or weaknesses in existing sales process, create and implement solutions that improve our process and enable salespeople to succeed
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- High degree of proficiency with basic business systems (especially Google Apps, LMS, Zoom, Salesforce)
- High energy, self-motivated, positive, outgoing, engaging, proactive, and able to relate well to a diverse audience
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
Who We Are:
ringDNA is a sales experience platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more.
Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital.
ringDNA was named one of the "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. Named Best Company Leadership, Best CEO and Best Company for Professional Development by Comparably and USA Today.