Field Sales Training and Enablement Manager at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
We believe that how you start something is how you finish, and the initial training any sales person goes through sets them up for the rest of their career. You will be responsible for helping us set all of our new hires up for not just short term but long term success.
Our ongoing enablement programs take our newly onboarded and tenured salespeople from good to great. You will help keep these programs current, while driving individual and organizational success.
You will be an integral part of making sure that the PatientPop sales team becomes of the best trained, coached and supported teams in the country. Creating a lasting legacy of lives impacted by your coaching.
How you will contribute:
The Field Sales Training and Enablement Manager will be responsible for facilitating a 30-day robust sales training program for the newly hired Field Sales team members. This will include delivering both classroom and on-demand training courses for new hire classes up to 5 reps. They will also be adjusting, creating and adding new training content to the current program to ultimately create a more robust sales training academy.
The Sales Training Manager will work with Sales and Enablement Leadership to determine sales training priorities to ensure the highest business impact. This includes training facilitation, partnering with subject matter experts, building new content for sales skills areas and communicating expectations before and during class to help ensure learner retention.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, sales enablement and coaching/training. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in sales, enablement, and sales onboarding training.
Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and broad execution capabilities will be required. This creative, self-starting candidate should have top-notch customer-facing skills and the ability to work well with and gain the respect of the sales team members.
You will stand out with:
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a technology company, SaaS experience required, selling into a SMB/Health organization is highly desirable.
- 1-2 years of sales training and enablement experience. Experience with Enablement of field or outside sales is highly desirable.
- Experience building, managing and delivering sales training programs.
- Outbound / Prospecting Sales or Sales (Business) Development experience—we are looking for a master at engaging interest from new business & finding / procuring opportunities.
- Expertise closing business in SMB space and mastery of the required skills.
- Proficient in delivering sales productivity tools and CRM training (i.e., Salesforce, CPQ).
- Ability to deliver and facilitate training for large and small groups across a diverse audience base.
- Experience with sales readiness and gamification systems, Learning Management Systems and Sales Enablement Systems
- Experience with reporting and analytics
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.