PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
PatientPop is hiring a Field Sales Manager to oversee a team of 10+ Sales Executives in the NY/NJ/Pennsylvania area. Our East Coast Team is a dynamic outside sales team selling our SaaS solution to physicians within the private practice space. As the Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing and coaching a high functioning team that owns the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
This role requires you to be located in the New York/New Jersey area.
How you will contribute:
As we gear up for an IPO, the Field Sales team will be critical in reaching revenue targets. In 2019, our outside sales team was responsible for about one-third of our annual revenue which grew more than 60% from the previous year. As a player and a coach, you will work closely with the team to help exceed more revenue goals and help healthcare practices acquire and retain more patients.
- Define, track, and manage daily, weekly, and monthly activities for the entire team.
- Coach and develop Sales Executives on quota attainment, pipeline management, and negotiating deals.
- Assist Sales Executives on generating interest in PatientPop through cold-calls, emails, walk-ins and demonstrations.
- Encourage the team to cultivate and build strong client relationships.
- Oversee that the team is utilizing and tracking activity in Salesforce.
- Daily communication with the team via different mediums such as Slack, weekly 1:1’s, in-person meetings, etc.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to deliver accurate forecasting to team and cross-functional partners.
- Design, implement, and execute quarterly business plans.
- Partner with internal teams such as executive management, marketing, onboarding, and inside sales.
You will stand out with:
- 3+ years of sales management experience building customer-facing outside sales teams responsible for the full sales cycle; preference is leading teams closing SMB, high-volume, and low ACV (average contract value) deals
- 5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Ability to adjust coaching style to different working styles
- Strong business acumen centered around project management and business development skills
- Excellent presentation skills; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in the Healthcare Technology space
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.