Enterprise Solutions Architect, Salesforce at ServiceTitan
Service Titan is seeking an exceptional Enterprise Solution Architect, Salesforce to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
As part of the corporate systems team, you will join a growing team which prides itself on being a solution-driven, strategic partner to Service Titan business operators. We’re one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, that will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and make a massive impact.
To be successful as an Enterprise Solution Architect with Salesforce expertise, you should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. Hands-on and ready to roll up sleeves to implement Business system solutions.
As our Enterprise Solutions Architect, Salesforce, you will:
- Review and assess corporate goals, strategies and assets along with everyday processes and procedures and compare those to available information technology resources
- Create business architecture and capability models that reflect our strategies and goals.
- Search for areas where cost reduction opportunities may be available, such as cases where business applications may be duplicated across departments or Business units whose processes may be diverging from company vision..
- Contribute ideas and insight to help optimize corporate information management resources to stay current with evolving business trends and new technologies
- Analyze requirements, design integrated business solutions, generate architecture design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes, and oversee solution delivery.
- Positively influence change and have a significant impact on our business.
- Liaison between IT, business stakeholder, Ops,Product and Eng team.Work with internal Salesforce team to drive solution best practices and serve as a Subject Matter Expert for specific domain/process areas.
- Develop and architect strategies supporting platform governance to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels/processes.
- Own Salesforce platform architecture and integration scenarios across applications, data and processes, as well as solution monitoring activities.
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques liaison with cross functional teams in the delivery of COTS /custom solutions.
- Lead system design and architecture skills with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and infrastructure
- Share review findings and recommendations to executives and stakeholders, along with reports showing the progress in implementing new strategies.
- Troubleshoot key issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/equivalent discipline, or related technical field and with 10 years of IT experience delivering technical solutions, including at least five (5) years working on the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce Certified Architect with direct experience with the Salesforce.com platform and its partner ecosystem, configuring and developing custom environments required.
- Experience with Service, Sales and Community Cloud required.
- Architect and design of Salesforce CPQ and Billing solutions experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Architecture process, methodologies, frameworks and integration methodologies.
- High degree of independent judgment and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc