Enterprise SDR at ServiceTitan
Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
As a Strategic Development Manager, you’ll be part of a purpose-driven team providing a game-changing product that makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives.
We offer a generous compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as the possibility to grow into a leadership or Sales Executive role in the future.
As our Strategic Development Manager, you will:
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential Strategic Enterprise customers
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Conduct intentional prospecting for qualified accounts (not a spray and pray mentality)
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans throughout the sales cycle.
- Partner with our Marketing and Growth team to develop outreach campaigns
- Schedule product demonstrations for the Enterprise Sales Executives
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets on closed business.
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
To be successful, you'll need:
- 5-7+ years experience developing and qualifying high-quality Enterprise accounts
- Top-performer in your current sales organization
- Comfortable being goaled on signed business on a quarterly basis
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Highly intelligent, passionate, ambitious, and a team player
- Resourceful and adaptable to change
- Bachelor's degree required
- Prefer successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc