ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for an Enterprise Sales Manager to help us quickly accelerate revenue among our Enterprise & Mid-Market Account Executives. This person will have a profound impact on the business and thereby play a critical role as part of our key leadership team. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and leading a world-class sales team, while helping to scale process and best practices globally.
Duties in Detail
- Innately passionate about the art and science of sales (someone who reads sales content, listens to podcasts, etc.)
- Coach and develop Account Executives on quota attainment, pipeline management, and negotiating deals
- True excellence in listening, sales process, consultative selling
- Manage overall sales process, metrics and monitor daily/weekly/monthly results
- Ability to create high energy, competitive, winning teams
- Leverage your network to generate opportunities & recruit talent
- High EQ and passion for building collaborative, positive, and high performing cultures
- 8+ years of software sales experience and a minimum of 5 or more years managing sales teams
- The ability to hire top-performing AE’s (including success stories of AE’s you’ve personally hired)
- Strong sales enablement & training skills & onboarding experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with Sales Tech
- An expert using Salesforce for management
- Lead by example and join your team on sales calls to help them manage and close deals