What you’ll do:
We’re in hyper-growth stage here at ringDNA and are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to help us quickly accelerate revenue among our mid-market Account Executives. This person will have a profound impact on the business and thereby play a critical role as part of our key leadership team. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and leading a world-class sales team, while helping to scale process and best practices globally.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of software sales experience and a minimum of 5 or more years managing sales teams
- The ability to hire top-performing AE’s (including success stories of AE’s you’ve personally hired)
- Innately passionate about the art and science of sales (someone who reads sales content, listens to podcasts, etc.)
- Coach and develop Account Executives on quota attainment, pipeline management, and negotiating deals
- True excellence in listening, sales process, consultative selling
- Lead by example and join your team on sales calls to help them manage and close deals
- Strong sales enablement & training skills & onboarding experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Manage overall sales process, metrics and monitor daily/weekly/monthly results
- Ability to create high energy, competitive, winning teams
- Leverage your network to generate opportunities & recruit talent
- High EQ and passion for building collaborative, positive, and high performing cultures
- Experience with Sales Tech
- An expert using Salesforce for management
- Startup Experience
- Experience selling to sales leaders
- Experience in Sales Tech
Who We Are:
ringDNA is a sales experience platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more.
Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital.
ringDNA was named one of the "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. Named Best Company Leadership, Best CEO and Best Company for Professional Development by Comparably and USA Today.