We are a big-data start-up transforming how companies make strategic decisions. We work with some of the top restaurants, retailers, agencies and tech companies in the world providing them access to a revolutionary data-set and dashboard. We are funded by top venture capital firms and were founded by successful repeat entrepreneurs.
About Our Culture:
We believe that the best people want lots of responsibility and ownership, but also want to be part of a high-performance team with a singular goal. We believe that to truly be great one needs to constantly be improving, learning, and soliciting feedback. We also believe that startups require scrappiness and focus to do 10x more with 1/10 the resources. Finally, we believe building a company should be a fun and rewarding experience that extends outside of the four walls of the office.
About the Role:
We are looking to add an experienced Enterprise Salesperson to our team. The right candidate has an understanding of the value and impact of real time insights with a natural consultative style and hunter mentality. It’s a great position in a rapidly growing company offering significant growth potential.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Candidate can be located anywhere. Does not require relocation
- Experienced at complex enterprise sales, identifying pain points, delivering solutions
- Must have consultative sales approach and be a hunter
- Experience calling on major corporations selling enterprise deals valued at $100K+ per year
- Knowledgeable about marketing tactics and the value of research and data a plus
- Experience calling on Heads of Marketing and/or Insights at major corporations a plus
Read Full Job Description