Enterprise Sales Development Representative at 12twenty Inc.
12Twenty is the leading platform for employers to connect with elite early career professionals. Our community includes millions of students, recent graduates, and alumni from top business schools, law schools, and universities around the world. We take pride connecting our community of candidates with recruiters from top companies across industries. Come join our fast growing organization!
As an Enterprise BDR, you'll be a key player in our strategy to connect with hiring organizations looking to grow their workforce. You'll impact the bottom line by generating opportunities and partnering with our team of Account Executives to win deals. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all with the support of experienced managers in a team-focused environment.
In this role you will work to prospect and generate leads for our account executives by showcasing how 12Twenty helps employers big and small to recruit students and graduates of top business schools, law schools, colleges, and universities. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing sales team!
- Meet and exceed monthly quota goals tied to appointments booked
- Prospect and contact potential partners over the phone, through email, and social media
- Quickly qualify leads
- Set up meetings between prospective clients and Enterprise Account Executives
- Learn the ins and outs of our Enterprise product offering and how to position them to potential prospects
- Always improving your approach by using data-driven solutions to track your results
- Ambitious and self-motivated with comfort in a quota-carrying environment
- Willingness to lead a high volume of outbound calling and emailing activities every day - while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
- 1 - 3 years hands-on experience in selling
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Experience working with SalesForce or a similar CRM
- Can easily build rapport and establish relationships
- Comfortable prospecting and working with prospective clients
- Listens patiently, will probe and clarify to get necessary details from sales and/or prospects
- Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- A creative thinker: you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable campaigns.
- SaaS knowledge or sales experience a major plus.
- College degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Generous PTO policy
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Regular team happy hours and activities
- Remote work flexibility
12Twenty is an ed-tech company based in Santa Monica that’s changing the way university career centers, students, and employers approach recruiting.
Through its suite of SaaS web apps, which include job postings, events, appointments, and custom reporting, and more - 12Twenty is best in class in providing employers with a platform to better connect with students, recent graduates, and alumni.
12Twenty offers competitive salary and stock options, a great location in Santa Monica minutes from the beach, and an amazing team to innovate and collaborate with. We love what we do, we embody a passion for continuous improvement, and we support each other to be excellent!
Check out a video from a recent user conference: https://vimeo.com/254762533