Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Job Description:Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Stabilitas exists to keep people safe. Today we serve Global 2000 and mid-market businesses with corporate security teams. These teams are responsible for managing the safety of their people and the security of all corporate operations - like facilities, logistics, supply chains, and travel abroad.
How We Keep People Safe
Stabilitas uses Machine Learning to find news about safety and security, map the news to its correct location, and alert organizations with assets nearby. For example, when the news picks up a shooting/protest/disaster/etc in Mexico City, Stabilitas maps that report in seconds, and alerts Government and Commercial entities with trucks, factories, and travelers at risk. We differentiate in ease of use, speed, a Common Operating Picture for multiple organizations, and customized alerting and filtering - so the right people get notified at the right time about the right event. When an event occurs, we open up 2-way communications between first responders and those at risk.
Stabilitas is an all-in-one tool to manage the safety of employees. We combine threat intelligence, travel risk management, and mass notifications in a single, easy to use platform. The advantage for corporate security, HR, travel and Enterprise Risk Management teams is to see all incidents, assets, and people in one place -- and enable communications with all at-risk employees.
About the Team
Stabilitas is a recipient of a ~$1M grant from the National Science Foundation for the enhancement of the AI, and received the "Best New Product" award for the security industry. Revenues are growing 10% m/m.
Founders are military veterans. Leaders on the team bring backgrounds in Army Special Forces, Enterprise Risk Management, Data Science, and software engineering roles at Microsoft and IBM.
We are looking for driven individuals to join our Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) team as we pioneer the way in offering a powerful new platform to Global 2000 and mid-market firms - as well as others like professional sports teams, security firms, assistance firms.
About the Position
Who you are: Someone who has both an interest in helping others and working in a fast-paced environment. You are smart, hard-working and passionate. You are a critical thinker who is agile and knows how to communicate. You have a hunger to continually grow and are competitive while also being coachable. Above all else, you put people first.
- Work with like-minded team members in a specialized account based sales environment
- Make outbound calls, emails and text messages to corporate security teams.
- Have meaningful conversations with our prospects to understand the challenges they face.
- Identify and communicate how Stabilitas can help.
- Use software like Zoho CRM to build your pipeline.
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives.
- Strong SDRs will have the option for training and advancement into Sales AE roles.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience strongly preferred
- You sound great talking on the phone: courteous, well spoken, and good at asking questions
- BS/BA strongly preferred
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
- Strong computer skills, proficient on Mac OSX and Google Platforms (CRM experience strongly preferred)
- Positivity and resilience with your team and customers
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- We have a preference for military veterans or those with similar security experience, but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year