Our Sales team inspires the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every day. We are a tight-knit, crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the chance to use ServiceTitan.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will manage full lifecycle sales into our largest prospects. We ask that you have prior Enterprise SaaS sales experience, the ability to build relationships with owners and executives, work with diverse teams, and negotiate large/complex deals. This is a quota carrying, remote position, with travel expectations. This role will report to VP of Sales.
***This is a remote position working from Texas and adjacent states only***
As our Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Territory), you will:
- Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated existing customers to achieve ServiceTitan’s strategic goals and quotas
- You'll become an expert on the ServiceTitan platform and value proposition.
- Build honest relationships and a genuine partnership with potential Enterprise customers
- Manage appropriated named accounts / specific geographic territory including pipeline generation, value presentations, solution mapping, and contract negotiation
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Engineers on complex requirements and integrations; Work cross departmentally to ensure all systems are in place to implement and support all new ServiceTitan customers; Work with our Sales Development Representatives to source business for strategic accounts and with important clients
- Track all activity in Salesforce and forecast business to Sales leadership
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 7+ years experience developing relationships and closing business with high-quality Enterprise clients
- Successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment with experience with top performance and over achievement against quota
- Passion for the home services industry
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Value-driven approach to presentations, objection handling and negotiation
- Ability to travel often
- Must live within territory (Southeast)
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance; Must use own vehicle for the job