ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for exceptional sellers to help us grow our customer base, turn prospects into die-hard customers, and evangelize RingDNA. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll focus on our Enterprise segment - solving big and complex problems and earning compensation to match. Our platform enables sales teams to become more productive and high-performing.
Duties in Detail
- Passionately evangelize RingDNA and advanced strategic thinking to CXO/VP-Level + sales teams at Fortune 5000 companies
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Grow and refine your expertise on sales process, sales effectiveness, and sales enablement
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
- Participate in an energetic, fun, high-performance culture
- Leverage social media to establish yourself as a thought leader/expert in the sales productivity space
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to engage and use a consultative approach to sell to CXO-Level sales executives
- Collaborative approach
- Proven track record prospecting and generating business
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Experience working with executive-level customers at Fortune 5000 companies
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Passion for selling and sales technologies - a student of the game.